Kantinnoenn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthro Pokemon Role-Playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight the Fight, or Run Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Skeleton Pirate Captian Administrator
Snowfire

Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Elie makes his way to a restaurant. After placing his order he sits down to sip on his drink. He leans back in his chair and looks at the sky. "it's a beautiful day isn't it?" he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://kantinnoenn.rpg-board.net
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 pm

The Vaporeon sitting next to him smiles. "That it is. I saw you fight out there. Good job taking out those thugs. Been terrorizing the locals too much." She smiles and winks at him, flirtatiously.

Kael stopped in front of the influx. The leader, a Snorelax, yawns and says, "You the fool who attacked our agents in the docks? I'm afraid we will have to *yawn* destroy you now."

Kael smiled. "I'd like to see you try." He then settled into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:27 pm

He leans back over the back of the bench and watches the clouds go by. "honestly. I hate fighting. Pointless combat really." he says watching the clouds pass by. He closes his eyes and feels the warm of the sun on his fur. "I haven't felt like this in a while" he says more to himself than anything.

(sorry. Thought I posted already)
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:29 am

The Vaporeon shrugged. Leaning over, she said, "Well, either way, you did a good thing. We all have had enough of those guys. I am in your debt sir." She batted her eyes and shifted closer.

A roar of flames and crashing sounded suddenly. Kael had been surrounded. His hatred of crowds had kicked his body into overdrive, and he used a seldom used, mostly unknown power. Fire exploded outwards, engulfing enemies, leaving behind charred corpses, and Kael was already moving, looking to get away quickly. He needed to rest after this, not just to recharge, but to calm down his normally imperturbable mind.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 pm

"no your not." he said. "they attacked me. All I was doing was defending myself. If you can even call it that" he said looking down at one of his hands. It was caked with a thin coat if dark red blood. Instantly dried when he attacked. He flexed and watched it crack and fall off his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:41 am

The Vaporeon pouted. "Oh, come now. There must be a way I can... repay you..." She smiled suggestively at Elie.

Kael burst through the door. Spotting Elie, he rushed over. Taking a stool next to him, he slumped over the bar, pretending to be passed out. "If anyone asks, I've been here forever, drinking," he said muffledly to Elie. He then focused on recharging.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 am

"Not really. Not unless you can bring the dead back to life" he said to the Vaporion. When Keal burst through the door and said his thing he just gave a nod. "Sure. I'll cover for ya" he said.

Last edited by Snowfire on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:35 am

The Vaporeon pouted and moved away, quite put off. She was sure her Charm was going to work. Oh, well...

A big brute of a Graveler entered, followed by a Meowth. The Meowth spotted Kael and drew closer. "Eh, fella, wa's ta ma'er wi' 'im?" He asked Elie.

Meanwhile, Kael slowly recovered, and his breathing regulated.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"Drunk till he passed out. S'all I know." Elie responded shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:20 pm

"Eh, dat's odd fella. We coulda sworn 'e was runnin' in 'ere a couple a seconds ago." The Meowth was highly suspicious, as he was looking for Kael due to his attack on the gang. "It's not everyday a Blaziken drinks too much."

The Graveler had been moving closer, looking to grab Kael before he moved.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

"Exactly. This isn't everyday. So what? Never seen one before?" he asked keeping his eyes out for any aggressive movement.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:45 am

Kael finally raised his head. His face held a sloppy grin, and he looked dazed. "Hey, dude. What's shakin? I think it might be bacon." He burst into barely contained giggles, and hunched over the counter, shaking with what seemed to be laughter.

The Meowth backed off in disgust. "Ach! 'E's just a drunken sot, 'e is! Let's go Gray." He motioned to the Graveler, and they both headed outside.

Waiting a good amount of time so they didn't loop back and double-check, Kael straightened. "Thanks, Elie. I wasn't sure they were going to buy it, but they did. Goddammit, how the hell am i supposed to fight so many?" He was all cool and collected, as opposed to earlier when he ran in out of breath and in seeming distress.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:35 pm

"Easyily. You dont." he replied. Wondering if Kael would see his reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 pm

"Problem there. I HAVE to. The Authority is my main source for work, and if I don't do my job, I might as well commit suicide. They will hunt me down if I give up," Kael said a little frustratedly.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 am

Elie facepalmed. "you asked how do you fight all of them. You dont. Throught my years i have known 2 or 3 waya ro take out a gang. First" he counted it off a finger. "you can take ou the big ones. The guys who run the gang. Tha will either scare the piss out of them or cause them to be to dissorganized to do anything. Second" he counted off another finger. "is the reverse of that. Take out the base of yhe gang. Weaspons, housing and supllies. Wihout the support they need they'll be weaker. Much weaker. Third" he counted off. "hit and run taciw. Hit a few raiding parties. Then when they start armoring those hit the big leaders. Try and be random in the attacks so it leaves them guessing." he said leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Kael chuckled, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry, thought you meant giving up. Already was considering that, just need a lot more info. By the way, who was the girl next to you earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Elie shrugged. "Honestly. I have no idea." he replied
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:12 am

The Vaporeon had left earlier, slipping out. She met with the Meowth outside. "You'll want to know, the Blaziken was the one you were after. He ran in there two minutes ahead of you guys." Her voice was calm, but filled with a bit of anger.

the Meowth smirked. "Thought so. Tanks, toots." That earned him a slap, but he ducked it. He jerked his head towards the tavern they had left. "Go get 'em, Gray." The Graveler grunted, curled up, and rolled right through the front door, headed straight for Kael.

Kael had been leaning back until the Graveler burst through. He landed his stool, and jumped away, just being hit and spinning away. However, Gray was now stuck...

Kael stood up now. "I've had it!" He ran over, grabbed the Graveler, lifted, and threw him right back out the door. Kael was after him in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight the Fight, or Run Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kantinnoenn :: Role-Playing :: Hoenn-
Jump to: