Kantinnoenn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Anthro Pokemon Role-Playing site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight the Fight, or Run Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kael

Kael

Fight the Fight, or Run Home Empty
PostSubject: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:26 pm

This is all about the fight of you versus other Pokemon. There is a group of Gangsters attempting to take over Slateport, and they are headed by a mysterious figure. you have been recruited by the Authority to stop this gang at all costs.

Kael was a bit angered. The Authority never told him much when hiring him for jobs. They just gave him a place and tie and that he would meet others when he got there. He was there, and was sitting up in a pine tree, waiting for the others to show. The location was right outside Slateport, and Kael could smell the salty breeze.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Skeleton Pirate Captian Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 am

"Gah" Elie said as he breathed in some of the salty sea air. he walked along the pathway carrying a bag. he was just passing through on his way to meet a girl who said she'd be interested in meeting him. unfortunately all he had left what was left in the bag. and he refused to open it or tell anybody what was in it.
Back to top Go down
https://kantinnoenn.rpg-board.net
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 am

Kael jumped out of the tree and landed right in front of the newcomer. "Tell me, have you been sent by the Authority?" He demanded. He was really itching to get going, as he had been sitting there waiting for an hour at least...

He stretched his legs and did a few kicks. He was all loose and limber now.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Elie tilted yawned a bit. "Who?" he asked scratching his head. He had the sleepy look on his face of someone who just woke up and doesn't really care. "I'm just looking for directions." he said yawning again. "can you direct me to Slateport? I need to catch a ship"
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:08 am

"Damn, I think the Authority tricked me. Oh well, Slateport is... That way." Kael pointed directly to it, which was across a bit of forest...

"Oh, and if you want to catch a ship out of there, might want to be prepared to pay an arm and 2 legs. The Gangsters are all over demanding payments." Kael walked off in the direction of Slateport. "I have to go there eventually, so I might as well accompany you."
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 am

"i've met gangs before. Left one in Vermilion City a few years back. Man, we had some good runs. I bet you heard of em. The BreakFreaks? ring any bells?" he said turning and walking into the the city without waiting for an answer and looking around a bit before heading down to the port.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:34 am

"If you kept low and didn't do anything stupid, no. But there have been so many, I lose track." Kael moved toward the port immediately, hoping to encounter a gang member to get some info.

He was stopped by an Ursaring. "Youse gotta pay to be here," he said.

"Oh, do I? Didn't realize that taking up space was a privilige." Kael cracked his kuckles ominously.

"don't even thinks it. Ah've gots backup all rounds yah."

"Let's test if they can get here in time," and Kael launched a Sky Uppercut, hitting the Ursaring right under the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Elie saw the Ursaring and moved just Kael launched an attack. after the effect of the attack had settled, [the particle effect in the game] Elie had grabbed Kael's wrist just before impact and stopped it. He looked at the Ursaring. "Now look who's all gown up. Little baby Teddyursa thinks he's so big and tuff now." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:32 am

"What are you doing? Unhand me." Kael was furious. No one touched him, not unless it was a fight.

The Ursaring roared at Elie. "How dare you insult a lieutenant of the Frontiersmen? Our people could wipe you off the face of the planet!"
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Without so much as turning his direction Elie threw Keal back. "do you even know who your talking to? No. You don't. I am Elie. Leader of the BreakFreaks. The gang who pulled off the biggest heist in gang history. Now if you'll excuse me. I have a girl to meet." he says fiercely. He waited a moment before walking calmly around the Ursaring and walked twoard the dock.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:02 am

"We've got a fighter here!" the Ursaring bellowed. A Raichu came rushing up, with a Charizard not far behind. Last came a Blastoise. "Teach him to be nice and pay," the Ursaring said menacingly as the four started closing in, laughing.

Kael, meanwhile, came rushing at the Ursaring from behind, launching an Aerial Ace at the last minute. Kael cared not for the BreakFreaks. They were far from his quarry, which were the gangs that bullied townsfolk.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Elie sighed with eyes closed. "looks like I dont have a choice" he said holding up a fist. It burst into flames. He then disappeared. He reappeared behind the Raichu and placed the Flamekit hand on the back of its head."Houka Hibana." he said as the Raichu burst into flames and fell to the ground in a smoking heap. "now. I have more for anyone who wants it." he says turning and staring menicingly at both the Charzard and Bastoise. "stand aside unless you want to die" he said as an evil feeling began to eminat from him.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 pm

The raichu was out, but The Blastoise was enraged. It sent a Water Pump full blast at Elie, while the Charizard hung back.

Kael's Ace connected squarely with the Ursaring. It roared and tried to Take Down him. Kael smoothly moved to the side of the thug's lumbering attack, launching a fire punch square in his gut. He went down with a 'woof!', collapsing and groaning. Kael then turned to the remaining thugs.

[Your guy seems a bit op...]
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

(not really. Considering he can't move after using that move sooooo... ^^; )

Elie was hit square with the Water Pump and was thrown into a wall. Causing him to cough up some blood before falling to ground. 'great. I can't move now.but I'm not out yet. I promised them. I made a promise' the remberance of all his friends who died in the facility flashed through his mind. The pain. The anger. The sadness. He remembered the smiling face of his best friend just before he found her dead. "I promised her I wouldn't lose. I can't lose not now. Not ever again!" he roared. An explosion of fire from underground luanched Elie back onto his feet. He bloody and burnt. His fur was singed a bit. "I won't lose. I can't lose" he said determined as he stood there staring down the two Pokemon. "if you think you have what it takes come at me. I'll kill you" he said as he licked some blood that ran from a cut on his head. He was fully prepared to kill and looked like it too.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 am

[O.O holy fuck...]

The Blastoise trembled a bit, but ained another Water Pump at him. It then used Withdraw.

The Charizard turned to Kael, who was running to meet it. The met in the middle, where it tried to Seismic Toss him. But Kael was too fast and used Extremespeed to dash behind him, the Sky Uppercut to his back. It hit, but Charizard used Fly to not be as hurt. Kael settled back in a defensive martial arts stance, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

(what?)

Elie took the blast again. This time causing a huge thick steam cloud which then whisked around his clenched fist. "I refuse to lose" he said angered. He dashed up to the Blastoise and reached into the turtle shell and grasped its head. "Fire Spark. Variant 2." he said calmly as a bolt of red lightning erupted from the sky and struck the Blastoise. When Elie pulled his arm out it was painted a crimson red and the Blastoise shell was burnt black and cracking. He whipped his arm down and splattered some of the blood in an arc along the ground. He turned and picked up his bag and threw it over his shoulder and continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 pm

[you=scary]

The Charizard swooped down, aiming to Take Down Kael. but he dodged to the side, and slammed a Sky Uppercut to it's head. It imploded and slumped over, dead.

Kael moved to the groaning Ursaring. "Where is the base? Tell me!" He picked it up by its collar and shook it.
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 pm

(uhhh thanks? ^^; )

Elie contiues to walk through the town. He got a few strange looks every time he passed by someone. He sat down on a bench and leaned back. He looked at his hand. The blood had dried and was cracking. He simply incerated it. "well. That was a good warm up" he said wiping some sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 am

The Ursaring had fainted, so Kael threw him off to the side. Moving to Elie, Kael sits next to him. "That was some fine fighting you did back there. Would be great to have you along with me."
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Elie flashed him a glance over his shoulder. His eyes still had that look in them. He blinked and they returned to normal. "They started it. I don't fight much anymore." he said. "Sorry." he said sadly and turning away from Kael.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

"Why not? Horrid waste of your talents if you give up fighting. You are a natural." Kael wasn't perturbed b his denial. He figured as much. Still, what a shameful waste...
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 pm

"because there's a difference between the way we fight. You fight like a Pokemon. The Pokemon you beat can be revived. I kill. When I win the loser dies. And I am talking about real death. Not just fainting" he said shaking his head. "I've spilled enough blood for 2 lifetimes. Done things others would never though of. That's why I don't fight anymore. I have no reason too. Not anymore anyway"
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Kael growled. "You think I haven't spilled blood? That Charizard won't be getting up, I know that. I spared the Ursaring because I needed info. Do not say I fight like a pokemon. I fight like a true fighter. Not a ninny who doesn't want to spill any more blood"

[Why do I ALWAYS make abrasive characters?]
Back to top Go down
Snowfire
Skeleton Pirate Captian
Administrator
Snowfire

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 pm

"so what?" He growled. "again. You fight. I kill." he growls standing up and picking up his bag. "what you do is your problem." he said. "if you need help with anything I'll be down getting some food" he said starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Kael

Kael

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Kael shrugged and looked around. He noticed an influx of pokemon coming. "Ahh, the cavalry arrives. I go to meet them." He dashed off through the crowd, twisting and dodging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight the Fight, or Run Home   Fight the Fight, or Run Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight the Fight, or Run Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kantinnoenn :: Role-Playing :: Hoenn-
Jump to: